Imagine after months of planning, you go to pick up your wedding dress only to find a glaring “Out of Business” sign in the shop window. No matter how much you plan, things can still go wrong that are beyond your control. Wedding insurance (in some cases referred to as event insurance) can help make these event-planning hiccups less painful.
When planning your big event, consider wedding insurance. Coverage options include:
- Replacement or repair costs for a lost or damaged wedding dress or tuxedo
- Lost deposit reimbursement if a venue goes out of business or a vendor doesn’t show up on your big day
- Repair or replacement for lost or damaged wedding rings or gifts
- Costs to cover new photos if your event photos are ruined
- Reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses if your wedding is postponed due to
- severe weather
- sudden illness for the bride or groom
- an unexpected call to active duty for the bride or groom
If your venue requires you to have event or wedding insurance, you can add a liability option to your policy. This feature covers you in the event a guest is injured or if a guest damages the vendor’s property. Liquor liability may also be added, subject to policy conditions and exclusions.
If you’re planning a big event, talk to your AAA Hudson Valley Insurance Agent about wedding and other event insurance options.
Call 518-649-1717 or request a quote online.
Your insurance coverage is subject to the details and limitations listed in your policy. Call us at 518-649-1717 you need a copy of your policy or would like to review your coverage. Insurance products are offered through AAA Hudson Valley Insurance Agency, an independent agency licensed by the State of New York. Our primary office is located at 618 Delaware Avenue Albany, NY 12209.